Madagascar vs. Angola – Africa Cup of Nations qualifying group stage – Soccer

0

Insight

Sports Mole previews Sunday’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifying clash between Madagascar and Angola, including predictions, team news and possible line-ups.

Form, ranking, statistics

Last game: Angola 2-1 CAR
Wednesday June 1 at 5:00 p.m. during the African Cup of Nations qualifiers

We say: Madagascar 1-1 Angola

Buoyed by their win on Wednesday, Angola will go into the weekend with searing confidence as they seek to extend their lead at the top of the group. However, they have struggled to deliver away results and we expect Madagascar to use their home advantage and force some of the spoils. Read more.

Data analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests that the most likely outcome of this match is a Madagascar win with a probability of 51.24%. A draw has a probability of 27.3% and a win for Angola has a probability of 21.45%.

The most likely score for a Madagascar winning is 1-0 with a probability of 15.39%. The next most likely scores for this outcome are 2-0 (10.84%) and 2-1 (8.73%). The most likely score is 1-1 (12.39%)while for a Angola winning is 0-1 (8.8%).

Results
Madagascar To draw Angola
51.24% ( 0.01) 27.31% ( 0) 21.45% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams score 41.79% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Share.

Comments are closed.